AnimaPlugin - our plugin which automatically assembles a scene and allows you to start rendering on our farm directly from 3Ds Max.
Plugin provides following features:
- finding out if scene files are missing;
- finding out files having same names to avoid potential conflicts during collecting assets to one folder;
- choosing distribute rendering (works for static images with Corona renderer);
- sending all cameras to render simultaneously.
Select a temporary directory in AnimaManager for temporary files storage. It is used to collect and archive your scene. After sending the scene to render the temporary folder is cleared automatically.
When «Download plugin» button on «AnimaPlugins» tab is pressed, the manager will determine your version of 3ds max and download our plugin to selected folder.
It is necessary to launch AnimaManager to start working with the plugin.
Tiled rendering is the process of subdividing a computer graphics image by a regular grid in optical space and rendering each section of the grid, or tile, separately. The advantage to this design is that the amount of memory and bandwidth is reduced compared to immediate mode rendering systems that draw the entire frame at once.
Demorender is a free render of your scene for evaluating the correctness of the final image demorender allows you to find out the exact time of the render of the scene, its cost and the correctness of the final result (whether all textures are in place, noise level and so on).
Result of demorender is an image with a resolution of 640 on the wide side and with watermarks (the image is rendered in the original resolution, but the result is a low-resolution image with watermarks).
In case of animation, only the first, middle and last frame of the sequence are rendered.
You can purchase the result of demorender and get an image in the original resolution and without watermarks on your storage.
Only one task assigned to demorender can be rendered at a time, the rest will be in the queue.
If you need to send only one camera position for rendering, do the following:
- align the desired camera in the ViewPort (1) and make the ViewPort active by clicking it (ViewPort’s frame is highlighted when it’s active);
- if Corona renderer is used, mark Distribute Render option in the plugin, if needed.
If you need to send several cameras positions for rendering, do the following:
- open BatchRender window and specify for each View following parameters: extension of the output file (1), width, height and range of shots (2), a camera (3) (only marked cameras are sent to render (4));
- select «Batch Render» in the plugin;
- when plugin work finish, different cameras will be displayed as different tasks in our farm.