Congratulations to all our clients on coming New Year🎄
There are only a few days left until the end of the year and we are looking forward to share with you the results of the year. From the release of the AnimaManager on Mac to new servers 5x RTX 2080Ti on the farm. Hope that 2020 was remembered by only successful and interesting projects for you as well. We wish you awesome clients and great paychecks. From our side, we are always here to help with high quality render to guarantee in-time delivery.
2021 is preparing lots of updates. New plugins, servers, and most importantly release of the new website! Follow us next year so you don’t miss anything.
Now let’s remember the most remarkable changes of 2020, and also have a look at the latest updates of software, renderers, and plugins.
- One of the most significant event is GPU servers upgrade. New 5x RTX 2080Ti servers have been added to our farm. Reminder: you can rent them for 3 days and more or use hourly base render.
- Also we can’t forget about the release of AnimaManager on Mac. One-click render directly from the software, automated synchronization and other features of the app are available for all Mac users.
- Release of Maya plugin. Submission of new renders in 1 click directly from the software is available for Maya now. You no longer have to collect archives according to the instruction, upload them on the farm – the plugin will do that for you. Download AnimaManager by clicking the link and install the plugin.
- New bonus program. Now you can get a subscription to our internal currency AnimaPoints (AP) for any amount from $5 and receive AnimaPoints with an additional cumulative bonus every month.
- During the year we have received feedback from our customers. Followed by survey results we added the ability to download an archive of stopped jobs. Doesn’t matter if the job was stopped due to the negative balance or you stopped it yourself. Now you can always download all stopped jobs in one archive.
- Improved interface of preview. Now it’s automatically updated every 60 sec. 3ds Max users can check the result during the rendering process.
- 3ds Max 2021
- Maya 2020
- Houdini 18.5.351
- Blender 2.90.1
- Corona 6 hotfix 1
- V-Ray 5 hotfix 2
- Octane 2020.1.5
- Redshift 3.0.33
- MtoA 4.1.0
- HtoA 5.5.0
We’ve also updated quite a lot of plugins, you can always check the latest versions here.