Digest, April 2020
Dear users. Let us present to you the most significant updates on the farm. This time, we have updated the personal account on the website and AnimaManager app. We’ve also reworked the Easy-start page on the website for all new customers convenience.
- If you have recently registered on the farm, we suggest you start with the updated Easy start page. Detailed instructions will help you to set the job as quickly as possible.
Personal account on the website:
- Added the progress bar for static images in 3ds Max, Corona. Now it is easier to monitor the rendering process.
- The interface of choosing several cameras while setting the job to render has been improved.
Animamanager release 2.1.18:
- Added .vrimg format for 3ds Max and V-Ray.
- Added remembering of the software and renderer in the setting of jobs.
- Added a check for the most common errors in the AE scene, such as incorrectly specified scene names or missing output format.
- Updated Octane to version 20.1-R2.