- Added Cinebench calculation of the project cost
It’s possible to estimate price of project and time of render not only on a configuration of the processor. Test it with Cinebench. Link is located in the calculator.
- Added AnyDesk support
Want to get access to server remotely? Now not only VNC Viewer is available. Try AnyDesk.
- AutoSave Scene
If you send a job from 3Ds Max using our plugin, the scene will be saved automatically.
- AutoCorrect symbols in camera names
No more errors in rendering due to unsupported symbols in the name of the camera, such as $, # and spaces. Autocorrect will fix them.
- After Effects is updated to 2019
- Cinema 4D R21 is added for CPU
- Corona for Cinema 4D is updated to 4 Hotfix 3
- Corona is updated to 5 for 3Ds Max
- Forest pack is updated to 6.2.2 version on all 3ds Max versions
- Added HDRI Link 1.051 for Cinema 4D R20 and R21
- Signal 1.522 is installed on R20 and 21
- tyFlow 0.16019 is installed on 3ds Max 2017 and 2018
- trFlow 0.16059 is installed on 3ds Max 2019 and 2020