It allows you to:
- Check if scene assets are missing;
- Check if assets have same names to avoid potential conflicts during collecting assets to one folder;
- Choose distribute rendering (for still images with V-Ray/Corona);
- Render all cameras simultaneously;
- Start tile render (for still images);
- Start Demorender;
- Convert rendered frames to video.
In order to use the plugin you need to launch AnimaManager first.
When the plugin is installed you will see "Render with Anima" in "Rendering" tab in 3Ds Max.
The plugin has user-friendly interface.
Plugin interface has the following elements:
- Language selection panel;
- Assets review button – "Open ATS Dialog";
- Distribute render (for still images in Vray and Corona);
- Batch render;
- Ignoring deleted or replaced files;
- Tile rendering;
- Compose (convert the results of rendering into video);
- "Render" button.
We recommend using Tile render for the images in high resolution as it allows using RAM more efficiently and accelerates the rendering procedure. When this option is selected, the image is broken on the grid and rendered by independent fragments/tiles.
Demorender is a free test render that helps you to check the correctness of the final image. Among this, demorender allows you to find out the exact render time and the cost of your project.
Result of demorender is a watermarked image with a resolution of 640 on the wide side (the image is rendered in the original resolution, but the result is a low-resolution image with watermarks).
In case of animation, only the first, middle and last frame of the sequence are rendered in demorender.
You can purchase the result of demorender and get an image without watermarks in the original resolution on your storage.
Note that only one demorender can be started at a time, the rest will be queued.
If you need to render several cameras, do the following:
- Open BatchRender window and set the following parameters for each View: extension of the output file (1), width, height and range of shots (2), a camera (3) (only marked cameras are sent to render (4));
- Select "Batch Render" in the plugin;
- After successful task submission, different cameras will be displayed as different jobs in AnimaManager.
have different names and none of them is missing, the plugin will collect required scene parameters and copy all assets to one folder.
Rendered frames will be converted into video. You will get both rendered frames sequence and video file with chosen settings. The following settings can be modified:
- Quality (compression);
- Frame rate.