AnimaManager - application that significantly simplifies workflow with our render farm. Using AnimaManager, you can monitor status of your jobs, stop/ start render, and install automatic plugins for various modelling software. AnimaPlugin (for 3Ds Max, Сinema 4D, After Effects, Blender) is a plugin that automatically assembles a scene and allows you to start rendering on our farm directly from the modeling software.
On this tab:
- 1. Button for downloading the selected task
- 2. Cancel button for downloading the selected task
- 3. Task list update button
- 4. Button to open your folder for downloads
- 5. The button to start the paused task
- 6. Stop button for the selected task
- 7. Delete selected task button
- 8. Your balance
Logs are available for each task, for tasks with the status Completed, Suspended, Failed.
Logs are available by clicking the second mouse button on the desired task.
Logs contain system information on the process of rendering.
You can use logs for analyzing errors that may occur to the task without contacting technical support.
On the Settings tab you can:
- login with your username and password from our service
- choose the language of the manager and plugins
- select download directory
- select a directory for storing temporary files
- ATTENTION! This directory is used to write the files of your scenes, where they are then archived and sent to the render. All data in the specified directory is immediately deleted, and this directory is also cleared when the program is launched! So choose an empty directory that does not contain any of your personal files!
The entered login and password in the Settings tab are saved both in the manager and in the plugin.