AnimaPlugin for Cinema 4D
AnimaPlugin - our plugin which automatically assembles a scene and allows you to start rendering on our farm directly from Cinema4D.
The plugin has a user-friendly graphic interface.
There are several control elements:
- 1. Select the plugin language. (Russian or English)
- 2. The frame range field. Type here the number of a frame you want to render. If you want to render a sequence of frames, enter <first frame number> - <last frame number>. For example, 10-100.
- 3. This button copies the frame range from the render settings.
- 4. Mark this checkbox to compose render results into video.
- 5. The codec, format and quality settings that will be used when creating a video.
- 6. Mark this checkbox to activate the demo.
- 7. Click this button to start render.
After clicking the "Render" button, the plugin will check the scene parameters. During the test, the following errors may occur:
- An error occurs if you try to start render when AnimaManager is not launched. You will see the dialog box
- To fix the error, run AnimaManager. You can download the latest version of the application on our website: https://www.animarender.com/ru/animamanager
Demorender is a free test render that helps you to check the correctness of the final image. Among this, demorender allows you to find out the exact render time and the cost of your project.
Result of demorender is a watermarked image with a resolution of 640 on the wide side (the image is rendered in the original resolution, but the result is a low-resolution image with watermarks).
In case of animation, only the first, middle and last frame of the sequence are rendered in demorender.
You can purchase the result of demorender and get an image without watermarks in the original resolution on your storage.
Note that only one demorender can be started at a time, the rest will be queued.