Our render farm is distinguished by a number of advantages:
- one of the lowest prices in the market;
- qualified technical support 24/7;
- high security standards, NDA for each project;
- no queues;
- a wide range of supported 3D software;
- our application for different software, simplifying the workflow
You need to upload the scene file to FTP, then start rendering:
For CPU render there are 4 ways to start working with the farm:
- Automatically in your personal account on the website;
- Using AnimaPlugin for 3DsMax / C4D;
- Manually sending the archive with the scene to our technical support;
- We can assemble the customized solution for you
You can pay using Visa/MasterCard or using the payment systems available: Paypal/Yandex in your personal account on the website. We can also sign a contract with legal entity and work on non-cash payment basis.
You can estimate approximate cost of your project using calculator on our website. To do this, you need to specify number of frames, render time per frame on your computer, mark and model of your processor. However, for a more accurate cost estimation, we recommend using Demorender - free test render of your scene (with watermarks) with the option of buying the result out.
CPU rendering: The base tariff is 1.24 AP per server-hour (1 hour of rendering on 1 server Dual Xeon E5-2670)
GPU rendering: the cost depends on the type of server you use, prices start from 7 AP (more details - here).
% discounts and individual conditions for large-scale projects.
We support almost all modeling software ( 3Ds Max 2012-2018, Сinema 4D R15-R19, Maya 2016-2018, Blender 2.79, After Effects CC 2018, Houdini 16.5.378 , Octane, Redshift and others) and various plugins. The full list of supported software you can see here.
If required software is not listed, contact us to discuss possibility of installation.