Render farm AnimaRender
Animarender.com is an online rendering service with 24/7 live support. Since 2016, our render farm has been providing 3d graphics rendering services to a number of studios and individual freelancers from around the world.
There are 4 key differences between our service and the similar ones:
Why Choose Us?
- Thousands of clients from all over the world trust us to render their projects and have appreciated the benefits of working with Animarender.com render farm:
- Simple pricing, clear billing only for a productive render, a profitable bonus program that allows you to save on heavy rendering
- The farm is fully automated, but there's also a live person ready to help you in the chat 24/7
- We do not accumulate queues and do not divide clients into important and unimportant according the priorities. The basic tariff is the same for everyone and we provide the maximum available capacity
- Our app AnimaManager for fast and convenient submission of render directly from 3D software on your computer
- High security standards, ready to sign NDA
How much do our services cost?
When registering, you get free funds using which you can comfortable test the work of our service without payment or obligation.
In case of CPU rendering (Corona, V-Ray, etc.) the price is $1.24 per server / hour. We only charge for productive render time, not counting downtime. Data storage and transmission are free of charge. More details about prices can be found in this section.
For GPU rendering, we offer servers of different performance on an hourly rate and for a long-term rental for 3+ days. More details about pricing and these service options can be found in this section.
How does the Animarender.com render farm work?
Animarender.com uses its own facilities in a non-public Data Center with limited entrance access.
The hardware of the service consists of:
- Dual Xeon servers, 64/128 Gb RAM
- Theadripper 3970x servers, 256 Gb RAM
- GPU servers based on Nvidia GTX 1080Ti, RTX2080Ti graphics cards
Data storage is provided by several storages on modern SSD disks. The upstream of the render farm is 2 Gbps.
How to start using our service?
To get started, you need to go through a simple registration to create your account.
We are ready to offer several convenient options for using the Animarender.com depending on your preferences and the characteristics of your projects. You can send projects to the farm both via your personal account on the website, and via our special desktop application AnimaManager. If you are using 3ds Max, Cinema 4D, Maya or Blender, you can submit a render on the farm directly from your software using a bundle from our application and a specialized plugin.
Check out the detailed descriptions and instructions for each option in this section.
Still have questions? Write to the chat right now and our support will answer you in 15 seconds at any time.