Price estimator Calculator demonstrates approximate estimation. We recommend to start free render of test frames for more precise estimation
Our farm offers you servers with NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080Ti Turbo and GTX 1080/1080ti.
How to start GPU rendering on our farm? There are 3 ways to do it:
- Use AnimaManager if you work in 3Ds Max/Cinema 4D and start one-click rendering right from your software!
- Start rendering on the website. Upload your project prepared in accordance with the instructions (you’ll find them after registration), choose the settings and click "Render".
- You can get access to our GPU servers using remote access software - VNC / TeamViewer and start rendering as if you work on your own PC.
- Billing of render services on the farm is carried out in the internal currency — AnimaPoint (AP). 1 AP costs $1. You can buy AP in your account.
- If you purchase a significant amount of AP, you will receive bonuses (you can not use bonuses for daily rental of 8 GTX 1080).
- For each hour of GPU rendering, the amount will be written off from your account, depending on the server you are using (e.g., 5x GTX 1080Ti — 12.6 AP). Billing on our farm goes on a per-minute basis (for example, for a 40-minute GPU render on 5x GTX 1080Ti, 8.4 AP will be credited from your account).
- If the balance goes negative during the process of rendering (up to -50 AP), the rendering will not be stopped, but the results will be available only after the full payment. If during the process of rendering the balance becomes less than -50 AP, rendering of all current jobs stops.
- Please note that in accordance with the provisions of the Public Offer, no refund is provided for the purchase of AP units.