Our farm offers you servers with NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080Ti Turbo and GTX 1080ti.
How to start GPU rendering on our farm? There are 3 ways to do it:
- Use AnimaManager if you work in 3Ds Max/Cinema 4D and start one-click rendering right from your software!
- Start rendering on the website. Upload your project prepared in accordance with the instructions (you’ll find them after registration), choose the settings and click "Render".
- You can get access to our GPU servers using remote access software - VNC / AnyDesk and start rendering as if you work on your own PC.
- Billing of render services on the farm is carried out in the internal currency — AnimaPoint (AP). 1 AP costs $1. You can buy AP in your account.
- If you purchase a significant amount of AP, you will receive bonuses (you can not use bonuses for daily GPU rental).
- For each hour of GPU rendering, the amount will be written off from your account, depending on the server you are using (e.g., 5x GTX 1080Ti — 12.6 AP). Billing on our farm goes on a per-minute basis (for example, for a 40-minute GPU render on 5x GTX 1080Ti, 8.4 AP will be credited from your account).
- If the balance goes negative during the process of rendering (up to -50 AP), the rendering will not be stopped, but the results will be available only after the full payment. If during the process of rendering the balance becomes less than -50 AP, rendering of all current jobs stops.
- Please note that in accordance with the provisions of the Public Offer, no refund is provided for the purchase of AP units.